[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asking out a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1420483511306.jpg (234 KB, 1080x1306) Image search: [Google]
1420483511306.jpg
234 KB, 1080x1306
Simply put, I like a girl and want her to be my girlfriend, but I'm not sure how to ask her out. My last relationship just kind of happened without any real plan and I don't want to fuck this up.

>inb4 underage b&
I'm going to be 20 soon, she's 22
>>
First of all, you aren't gonna be dropping any panties with memes as weak as your dad's pull out game. To be honest, people make a big fucking deal outta 'talking to girls' but we're just people with tits. Just start talking to her about movies or some shit, i dont know, any old shit. And compliment her on stuff, just don't overdo it or you'll come off as a fucking creep. As long as you don't look like a autism ridden potato fuck-faced guy, you've got nothing to loose. Just fucking go for it m8
>>
>>16952615
I laughed, most reasonable advice I've heard here yet.
>>
File: heygirl.jpg (138 KB, 780x1005) Image search: [Google]
heygirl.jpg
138 KB, 780x1005
>>16952615
I'm fine generally taking to her, we've already hung out a few times
>>
are there signs she's into you? then just ask her! we girls love nothing more than being asked out and have feelings admitted! Just look if there are signs
>>
Wow above yes you got a laugh with that one....mate i dont wanna be a downer but 2 years ago i asked my best friend out...she said yes i was happy but we both changed and within a month it was over. I lost my best friend and it was not worth it. My advice slay a few other chicks and if you cant get this girl out of your head for real then go back to her and try.
>>
>>16952824
I'm not even sure what signs to look for, I'm pretty fucking oblivious

>>16952828
This is a fear of mine, but I think this is worth the risk of not being friends
>slay a few other chicks
Because I can totally do that with my raging social autism
>>
Hmm cant say i know much about autism but i mean if you could get by with losing her as a friend then is she realli that close as s friend? Also ive done this before and she didnt like me and she clammed up with certain conversational topics.up to you bro.whats the worst that could happen...you could die tomorrow.
>>
File: GayAlienSkeletons.jpg (120 KB, 314x411) Image search: [Google]
GayAlienSkeletons.jpg
120 KB, 314x411
>>16952940
I never said we were close friends, we've been acquaintances for a while, we've recently been hanging out more and more.
>>
>>16951862

you dont really give us any context other than age. we dont know how or where or why you know her.

the last time i asked out a girl was last weekend. we'd already been 'seeing' each other, and i just wanted to make things official, so i asked her to a date at a nice restaurant, took her on the ferris wheel afterward and asked her to be my girlfriend.

but that approach might be too strong for that lady you've said two words to at the groccery store.
>>
File: eating_lunch.jpg (41 KB, 642x663) Image search: [Google]
eating_lunch.jpg
41 KB, 642x663
>>16953620
I know her from school, we're both music majors, I'm a guitarist and she's a vocalist. I don't really remember how I met her, but it was last spring iirc. We've gotten food a few times, seen a movie, went for a drive one time and plan and doing it again this weekend, and attended a couple of concerts at the school.
>>
>>16953620
Okay, so do I just ask her if she wants to be my girlfriend? We're planning on going on a small trip this weekend, should I just ask after that?
>>
>>16954044
Don't ask her to be your girlfriend, ask her out on a "date" and use the word "date".

Also, never ask her friend for help or advice or you will die
>>
>>16954375
>Don't ask her to be your girlfriend
not OP but are you not supposed to ask a girl to be your girlfriend directly? (i.e. do you want to be my girlfriend?)
I used to do this shit in junior high and it worked but it's been a bit since I've found girlfriend material.
Do you ask if she wants to start dating or something?
>>
>>16954545
I think after you say "Let's go do XYZ, it'll be a date" etc and you have been dating a while you can pop a GF question if you really need to
>>
>>16954557
OP here, I think it's feasible to say we've been on a couple dates, should I just ask?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.