[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>21 >Working full time >Also have a shit load of classes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1414377937073.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1414377937073.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
>21
>Working full time
>Also have a shit load of classes at college
>Ton of things on my plate
>All I want is for it all to stop, so I can just die

Not even sad at this point, I've pretty much gone beyond that somehow. Just ready to die. I've been putting therapy off until this summer, and now I literally don't have time for it, and I'm struggling pretty hard.

What am I supposed to do? I feel trapped.
>>
File: fp_3.jpg (39 KB, 450x270) Image search: [Google]
fp_3.jpg
39 KB, 450x270
Well, if it is the workload, why do you have to be so heroic?
>>
>>16951800
This picture is stupidly unsettling and I don't know why.

And because deadlines. I didn't intend to take on this much work, it just all got dropped on me, and I didn't know that two of the five classes I'm taking have insane homework and group project requirements.

I was suicidal BEFORE all this. Its just worse now.
>>
Can you afford to take time off work? If not, maybe ask parents/siblings/close friends to loan you some money until you have time to pay them back? You need to make time somewhere, and if you can't withdraw from a class, that seems to be your only option.
>>
Yo man if you got no time to take a break you ain't time to even die so yea. Just sayin

BTW take some time off. Can't do that remember you put this on you and you that you have no choice and to keep going up and up because you choose this op.push through like a man it's life
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.