[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the hell do I stop snorting adderral? Every time I do one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (32 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32 KB, 633x758
How the hell do I stop snorting adderral? Every time I do one I just keep telling myself one more.. One more and then I can never stop I always feel like one more is going to put me exactly where I want to be
>>
Get rid of all of it, no adderall or stimulants of any kind in your place of residence or anywhere you have control of your surroundings
The next few days to weeks are going to be pure hell but you can get through it
The biggest thing to get over is your numbed dopamine receptors, maybe you should seek medical help
>>
>>16951746
Removing it from my environment is impossible but I usually hold onto it all the time without doing it I just get an unbearable urge every blue moon
>>
Why would you want to stop?

God speed, autist.
>>
>>16951755
Why would getting rid of it be impossible? Did a doctor prescribe it to you? Roommate with adhd?
>>
>>16951759
I both have a prescription and yes roommates with the same thing
>>
>>16951763
Idk what to tell you then if you need it for adhd
When I get the urge to do something that I shouldn't be doing I always think "wow... Millions upon millions of years of evolution and human progress lead to this" and my shame for almost disgracing the human race keeps me in line. It's probably not the most healthy way to resist urges though
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.