[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does the idea of mommy roleplay turn me on so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Why does the idea of mommy roleplay turn me on so much?
>>
>>16951252
You want to be loved and adored unconditionally

t. guy with mommy fetish
>>
>>16951252
Freud

Also you probably have unresolved anger issues with your mom that turn into sex fantasies in order to maintain a stress free mind
>>
>>16951376
>>16951261
What you suggest?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (168 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
168 KB, 1920x1080
>>16951411
I'll let you know when I figure it out
>>
>>16951411
How old are you?

Hit up some bars in suburbs/high-end neighborhoods in cities. CRAWLING with cougars.
>>
any advice for someone that's talking to a guy interested in mommy role play?

I like to go along with whatever he's into and catch on pretty fast but I just have no idea what to say with this one. I feel like a dumbass.
what's arousing?!
>>
>>16952212
Go to /gif/, look at wincest/momcest threads, and memorize some of the tropes found in it...

>use a lot of pet names like a mother would. Sweetie, honey, little man, big boy, etc.
>implicitly remind partner that they are (in fantasy) your son
>if submissive partner, take on a dominant role and take care of them. Show them how much you care... By sucking the living daylights out of their cock...
>If dominant partner, do what they want. Only the best for your boy.

>Maybe allude to how incest is/feels wrong sometimes, but feels so right
>the vagina is where your 'son' came from, and will now be coming inside of it.
>much much more to explore, desu..
>>
>Tfw black
>Tfw black MILFs are rare. (According to my mother's paramours, she's a MILF, though, when she keeps in shape...)
>Tfw deep hatred for real mother
>Tfw have mommy fantasies (not for my own mom, but for an ideal mom, one that works on a sexual level as well...)
>Tfw can't live fantasy because black MILFs are too rare, and having a white woman play the part for me would just feel so wrong.

It would also feel weird if I actually did find a nice, ebony MILF who could role play for me, because ebony women remind me a lot of my mother, and my mother is a Marilyn Monroe level slob.
>>
>>16951773
Supermarkets just before school closing time is also a hotbed of sexy momma sightings.
>>
>>16952518
sightings yes, available/aproachable no
for catchings go to those bars or try online.
>>
>>16951376
I'll try to learn some theories from psychiatry only to study how the shut up the gyus like you, who try to explain whole world with Freud.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.