[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/, I think I'm an asshole. When I got off work today,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled-1copy.jpg (38 KB, 608x250) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1copy.jpg
38 KB, 608x250
/adv/, I think I'm an asshole.

When I got off work today, I assumed I was getting a ride to the bus stop from my co worker, so I asked if I could have a ride about a quarter mile to the bus stop, seeing as how it was on the way and just up the road. She got very annoyed, but gave me a ride anyway. Told me not to wait until the last minute anymore, and that she'd see me on Friday. Once I got on the bus I realized how rude I was, and I felt fucking awful. I was doing so well at work up until this point, and I'm worried I just ruined a friendship.

How badly did I fuck up? Am I just a pussy? How do I restore this friendship? I'm constantly around her at work, so I can't just forget about this. I didn't realize I was such a prick.
>>
You'll make up eventually, OP. It's not that big a deal, although you are a dick, and you're posting a jew.
>>
I can see your point. What I'm worried about, is that they only kept me around because they liked me. Is my job in jeopardy? I'm kind of scared. . .
>>
>>16951246
Your job is fine. If she thinks driving someone up the road is a big fucking deal, she can get over herself. You're fine mate.
>>
>>16951246
>Is my job in jeopardy?
No, that's a little bit excessive. You were discourteous, but it's reparable if you put the effort in.

Next.
>>
>>16951231
Apologize for being an autistic turd and pissing her off
git gud
>>
What should I say to her when I see her Friday morning? I don't know what to fucking do. I wrote her an apology, she saw the message, and she hasn't responded.

I can't believe what poor social skills I have.
>>
>>16951231
I would ask for more details because I can't tell what you mean by 'I assumed I was getting a ride,' but fuck it, I'm gonna cut straight to the point I'm sure we'll reach.

You are overthinking the fuck out of it. Maybe she had a bad day and overreacted without thinking about it. Whatever. Don't worry about it. Just mention you wanted to apologize for the other day and get over it. I mean how is this some kind of issue?
>>
>>16951321
I asked, "Would you mind giving me a ride up to the bus stop?" Because I get rides from her often, usually she just asks. I can see how I could come across as discourteous. She basically just got annoyed, but she moved some stuff in her car and gave me a ride anyway.
>>
>>16951270
Carry on as normal.

It's going to be awkward no matter what, but you've apologised, and these things heal.
>>
File: how fucked am I.png (7 KB, 185x140) Image search: [Google]
how fucked am I.png
7 KB, 185x140
>>16951379
I guess that's all I can do, just business as usual. This is what i said. Should I just leave it at that? I don't want to make it even more awkward by sending another message that won't get a response. I'm just worried about what my boss will think, I acted like a fucking child.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.