[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My bday is tomorrow and I feel depressive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: B6U20jBCcAAXHIo.jpg (28 KB, 599x448) Image search: [Google]
B6U20jBCcAAXHIo.jpg
28 KB, 599x448
I've joined college this year and my friendship with my old classmates changed completely. We lived a bromance and considered ourselves best friends forever, but now it looks like forever is over :'(
Now I only talk to a depressive guy who also used to be my classmate (but not really my friend) who doesn't want to socialize with anybody. I feel like I can't talk to other ppl because it would be mean with him, or something like that. I'm kinda getting his depression to me.

Another thing that makes me sad is having no girlfriend. I had one, she was super hot (in my pov) and really loved me, but was also super jealous and crazy... I broke up with her myself because of that.
She used to talk to me every week after we broke up but she stopped doing that last days and I don't know why. She wanted me to be her bf again, but I thought I didn't. Now that it seems that I lost her, I want her so hard...
Being lonely won't change so quickly, because there are pratically no girls in my grad course.

There are a lot of other reasons to make me sad but I consider these as the main ones. It lets me down in a day that was supposed to be happy: my birthday.

I know that my text was gay AF, but I really want some opinions and advices to maybe make me feel better. You can also say fuck you to me, just talk to me plz.
>>
>I broke up with her
>She stopped talking to me eventually

No fucking shit, you dumped her you dingleberry. She has to move on at some point. You only want her because you're lonely.

Have a nice birthday alone you emote using dumb frogposter.
>>
>>16951234
No one cares lad
>>
>>16951238
oh. I thought this was /adv/
my bad
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.