[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>long-distance gf about 200km away who lives alone has her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: get.jpg (20 KB, 430x286) Image search: [Google]
get.jpg
20 KB, 430x286
>long-distance gf about 200km away who lives alone has her house broken into
>nothing taken and he was only in for five minutes, but now the garage door leading into the house is busted
>police take about 30 minutes to get to her place and she's expressed concern that the burglar might've been after her
>someone tried to get into her house earlier this week so it's probably going to happen again, especially now that they actually got inside
>she says she doesn't feel safe at home but she doesn't know what to do
>ask if she can stay with anyone or someone could live with her
>"idk"
>tell her I could stay with her for a few nights so she isn't alone
>possibly bad context because she declined earlier when I asked if I could come over just a couple of days ago because she's recovering from surgery
>"anon you're stressing me out"
>she doesn't want to take any responsible action, just wants to go back to normal
>can't really say shit because it wasn't my house that was broken into

Am I being selfish?
>>
>>16950713
no, but you've done all you can do
>>
Why are you dating someone who doesn't have any friends?
>>
>>16950713

>long-distance
>recovering from surgery
>people breaking into the house

Can't tell if this is just really bad luck or they're jonesing hard for attention. Leaning towards the latter.
>>
>>16950737
I swear to god it's true

She's having a nearby friend come over for the weekend
>>
>>16950772

How do you know it's true? She told you, so you believe it?
>>
>>16950792
Oh I misread 'they' as 'you'

Well yeah maybe the break-in is a lie who knows what do you want me to say?
>>
She sounds dumb. Good luck with that.
>>
>long-distance gf
>tell her I could stay with her for a few nights so she isn't alone
>"anon you're stressing me out"
>she declined earlier when I asked if I could come over just a couple of days ago

yeaahhh i don't think what you're having there is a gf.
>>
>>16950721
why is he "dating" someone who doesn't want to see him?
>>
>>16950713
Burglars are not rapists and rapists are not burglars. If he was there to steal, he had/has no interest in her. In fact, it was her presence or arrival that scared him off.

Burglars are professional cowards. They choose places that look easiest, want to get in and out as fast as possible, and definitely don't want to encounter anyone.

Her best protection is to make her place look harder to get into. Reinforce the broken door and add some exterior lighting.

Once the burglar sees it's not going to be easy, he'll give up and go on to some other easier target.
>>
Have you actually meet your gf in real life?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.