[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever had a relationship with someone much older? (Like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1455463925107.jpg (132 KB, 800x999) Image search: [Google]
1455463925107.jpg
132 KB, 800x999
Have you ever had a relationship with someone much older? (Like 10 + years)

I'm in a relationship 4 and a half years now, with a woman almost 20 years older than me, and while she is much more mature and better as people of my age, I'm starting to get kinda bored. Like feeling like want to meet more girls etc.

Anyone with similar experiences?
>>
>>16950602
i can relate. i was dating a women of 40 when i was 20. she was really nice and understanding at first but she became manipulative after a while, she was obsessed with the whole new age movement. best sex and best women i have probably been with though. how come you are starting to get bored of your partner?
>>
I've tried now and again but trying has been more trouble than it's worth. Too many women getting egregiously offended that a 20something would dare make a pass at her. Then again I suppose that explains why they're single in the first place. But in any case I'd rather miss out than have a new headache every week.

On the topic of your particular problem, I think that has more to do with your age and maturity than her particular nature. If you really knew what you're looking for, either
a) you'd be content having found it with this woman and not have any reason to be curious about other girls, or
b) you'd be sure that your needs can only be fulfilled by more experiences and you wouldn't even need to ask the question on here in the first place.

I don't think you know what it is that you're really after from a relationship. And that's okay. It just means that you shouldn't be having relationships. You should date people casually. Relationships are a cost, a liability. I have no idea why you'd go out of your way to pay without even knowing why.
>>
>>16950616

I just got bored of having sex with the same person for 4 years. I don't know if that happens because I'm 22 years old, and she was my first. I love her, and she loves me, and has done more things for me than my own mother, but still I can't help it but feel attracted / want to have sex witht other girls
>>
>>16950649
>we love each other
>but I want other girls

Too fucking bad champ. You're in a relationship don't be a cunt and leave just because you're bored. Relationships get boring, spice it up. Don't abandon ship because you can't keep it in your pants.
>>
>>16950649

Maybe you should talk with >>16950723

She wants to slut it up but she's in a relationship. So are you. So both of you can be retarded together.
>>
>>16950602
I'm currently with a guy close to a decade older than I am (I'll be turning 21 next month, he'll be 30) and he's a lot of fun. I can't really "feel" the age difference in the sense that we still connect and have a great time with each other regardless of our ages, we have a lot in common. There hasn't been a dull moment since I started seeing him, plus, the sex is great.

I don't really think that HER age is a factor in you wanting to see other women though, you're still young and you still want to play the field a little. It's totally normal.

In my opinion, you won't get bored if you and your SO always have new experiences and things in common to bond over.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.