[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walking past a group of thugs in the city >one of them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1456270345959.jpg (28 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
1456270345959.jpg
28 KB, 680x583
>walking past a group of thugs in the city
>one of them cougs and adds a "fag" in my direction

Thought for a second to go in and make a brain slushie, but it was a 4 vs 1 situation. I know he wanted to act cool infront of his friends and didnt even had the balls to say it into my face (or loud and clear) but it still made me fucking mad.

how to stay cool and dont let stuff like this hit so hard?
>>
"Yeah, you look hot too, hun. Want to go for drinks or something? Give me a call sometime!"

that should freak him out enough
>>
Maybe he wanted a cig. He sounds like a smoker. Let him bum a smoke and chill. Then afterword take him home with you and shag him till the sun comes up
>>
Smile at him and, with a flamboyantb lisp, reply, "Yes?"
>>
Cough and call him gaylord.
>>
Buy a gun. If you kill thugs they'll assume gang violence, bury them, and declare a cold case. If it's a city like Chicago you will be fine.
Just like the video games
>>
Ask if he ever left highschool
>>
Pull out your heat and tell him to suck his friend off if he dosnt want to get shot. Shoot the first person that moves towards you. Dont let them make sudden movements either
>>
Fag.
>>
https://soundcloud.com/devolverdigital/m-o-o-n-paris-1

You know what to do.
>>
Just keep walking, who gives a fuck if some pathetic thug called you a name.
>>
>>16950473

Wah, someone called me a name, better try to fight four of them and get my ass completely kicked inwards.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.