[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boyfriend wants to be a girl, never happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (241 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
241 KB, 800x1131
Hi, just started dating this guy. I like him a lot already and we've already been really honest with each other. He has told me he's always wanted to be a girl, but he's never done it because he is too masculine (big boned, muscular, strong jaw) It's a really touchy subject for him so I don't know how to approach him with compliments. We call each other girlfriends already. From what I picture it, I just imagine him as a girl in a man's body.

I don't know how to compliment him. Is it okay to call him handsome? Should I call him pretty or beautiful? Can I tell him I like how feminine he is?

Thanks for the help!
>>
There's only one person who knows the true answer to this question. Instead you're asking hundreds or thousands of other people to just guess.

ASK YOUR BOYFRIEND.
>>
Are you a lesbo or bi? Because if you think you're not I have news for you.
>>
File: IT'S_A_TRAP.jpg (66 KB, 1040x798) Image search: [Google]
IT'S_A_TRAP.jpg
66 KB, 1040x798
>>16950450
>>
>>16950455

This. Impossible to know how a given trans person is going to respond.
>>
If you're dating a trap you should know they are mentally unstable and will not know what they want, and their wants will oscillate. I would recommend moving on and dropping this one OP, but since you're encouraging and enabling these unstable tendencies you should stick with it and learn your lessons by the tough knocks, they'll teach you more than our words can.
>>
>encouraging the mentally ill

This truly is the downfall isn't it.
>>
>>16950450

omg I honestly think that's super sweet and cute from you. I really do. I cant see many women being supportive fro their SOs like that.

Now, I have no idea how his "I wanted to be a girl all my life" works for him BUT beside what >>16950455 said, I can only say "keep going steady because as long as you love each other things will work out.

also if it's strange to straight up ask how he wants to be complimented, try using sentences like
>humm you're so beautiful did you know that?
>check reaction, if unsure use:
>don't you like to be called beautiful, honey? How should I call the most wonderful/amazing person in my life, hmm?

saying things like that with a sincere and sugestive smile (c'mon you like him already it's not hard to do that smile. You that, THAT one) will get things going
>>
>>16950937
for the love of everything holy stop writing like that.
>>
>>16950946

ok i'm not a native speaker, let's get out of the way. also i'm sleep deprieved.

what is the greentext?
>>
>>16950946
Absolutely agreed!
>>
>>16950450
I wish my ex was as cool as you, you are pretty based for a girl
Just ask >her when it comes up and otherwise leave it be, if someone thinks they are the opposite gender on the inside, they do have something legitimately wrong with their brain whether they're being honest about the trans thing or not. in this day and age it doesn't matter that much, even homosexuality is like that sort of in that it is a defect that doesn't matter thanks to modern society. if you love this person, you can see past it, it seems like you ahve already mastered that.
just play it by ear honestly, if they are that messed in the head they might be the kind that goes flipfloppy on what they want to hear, so it may not be easy. try not to break their heart though pls
>>
>>16950450
Just want to say thats really kind of you to not leave and freak out at him, but yes you should ask him. It'll be a touchy talk but it'll be good in the end.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.