[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>pretty sure a friend i made online has lesbian crush on me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1449540884079.jpg (124 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449540884079.jpg
124 KB, 640x640
>pretty sure a friend i made online has lesbian crush on me
>we have a ton of things in common, similar life experiences, never met anyone this much like me, it's awesome
>but, sometimes she steers conversation to us living together, to how her bf would be okay with us fooling around, to how she admires me
>i just try to steer direction away and tell her things like "my bf wouldn't be comfortable with that", because I value her so much as a friend, but i don't want to break her heart

My boyfriend is actually annoyed with it. And I am bisexual, but I'm monogamous. I'd still consider hooking up with a girl while I'm in a relationship to be cheating. Not only that, but I don't find her attractive. Friends are friends, women I were to date or hook up with are put on a whole different social plane with me.

She's in a place right now where she desperately needs a friend. But it seems like she is clinging to me and I don't know what to do. I get so overwhelmed by this. She's not the first bisexual friend of mine to try to take things further. It's also always in some "moment of weakness" or vulnerable state. To the point where I just desperately need to back away.

But since I care about her and the situation she is in, it's hard to do that.

How do I even handle this?
>>
Honestly you need to tell her straight up that you are not okay with what she's talking/hinting about. trust me, if you don't argue against her it makes you seem like you're fine with it. No need to beat around the bush, true friends will respect your feelings anyway.
>>
>>16950337
What if she gets extremely offended that I don't have requited feelings for her? I love her like my best friend. Not my girlfriend tho.
>>
>>16950352

then that's her problem
>>
>>16950352
>What if she gets extremely offended that I don't have requited feelings for her?
if she's offended, she's a crazy psychopath. If she's disapointed, well ok, that's the natural risk of having expectations. she'll survive.
BUT if you don't say anyithing, she will be even more disapointed cause she's put even more effort in something that isn't going to work.
And you will be disapointed as well, you know like when a guy who's your "friend" turns his back on you after you find out he had a crush on you...

soo better to be ahead of that and find out if friendship is an option to her. if not then better find out now than later.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.