[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Circumcision
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: dc75dRdc9.jpg (20 KB, 364x329) Image search: [Google]
dc75dRdc9.jpg
20 KB, 364x329
I have what I'd like to refer to as barely tight foreskin,

I usually don't experience any pain when I masturbate or have sex if I use lubricant, but lately I've experienced the skin literally tearing, even with lubricant if I go at it too hard/often.

So the question I'm having is, should I get a circumcision now, or just live with it??

I'm 22 and I feel embarrassed just thinking about talking to a doctor about this.
>>
If you get circumcised you'll lose thousands of nerve endings, the process was only implemented in NA to prevent masturbation (less pleasure while doing equals less masturbation apparently) and if you do get circumcised you'll need to use lotion EVERY time you masturbate.
>>
>>16950291
It's called phimosis. Gently pull the foreskin back along the head towards your waist daily to get it to stretch out, and eventually it won't be a problem. This will take a while, however; I was fortunate enough to discover masturbation when I was about eight years-old and yanked the fucker so hard it slid back all at once, so I didn't have to grow up with it being a problem.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.