[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck these bitches, tell me why they pull this shit: >meet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1457641585906.gif (2 MB, 380x365) Image search: [Google]
1457641585906.gif
2 MB, 380x365
Fuck these bitches, tell me why they pull this shit:

>meet two girls while walking my dogs
>two younger chicks, one tall and eh one shorter with glasses and thick creamy thighs
>get kik of shorter girl
>text her a little
>meet up at local schools playground about a week later
>basically they're, in short, just fucking with me
>the taller girl has that "awkward sense of humor" that amounts to nothing more than cockblocking
>frustrated I try having patience to see if it could go somewhere
>Text and FaceTime them on and off, they maintain that fucking around vibe
>finally, meet up with them second time, cute girl lied saying she was alone and suddenly cockblock awkward girl was there
>losing patience, next day reveal on accident I think tall girl is annoying
>she agrees but then shittalks me because her friend says nuh-uh he's awkward so I'm like well fuck that bitch
>short girl is now mad at me saying i got too pissed when I can tell Im being fucked with
>finally today we get into convo about the tall girl and I straight up call her a cockblock
>short girl gets offended and says thats when someone blocks you from sex
>I say sort of I was tryna flirt with your ass and you lied about her being there
>she basically says wow why're you being an ass i was just trying to be your friend
>friend
>so I basically say fuck you and block her for wasting my time

This description doesn't really do it justice but why do girls even bother doing this kind of shit? She didn't seem like she was trying to pull some platonic shit, but damn. I didn't even like her, I just wanted to hookup.
>>
you ever heard about attentionwhores?
>>
>>16948787
You did the right thing. Been there, they won't change.
>>
File: 1457879379739.gif (187 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1457879379739.gif
187 KB, 256x192
>>16948803
>>16948806
I guess so. But they were 'lol-so-randumb' nerdy and the tall one was, and I kid you not, a massive slut. I wish their personalities switched. The tall one, and she could easily be lying for muh shock value, told me a story the first time I chilled with them that she was in NYC and went over some older black dudes house because he asked if she wanted to drink and then ended up in a threesome or some shit, then got so drunk she puked on the bed and on the dudes, they started yelling at her, and apparently she stabbed the mattress, and they robbed her.

You'd think a girl with stories like that would have equally easy friends but nooooo nerdy chick was one of those "I'm too awkward to live because I say I am" chicks.

Nothing of value was lost but fuck man they KNEW i was trying to flirt with her and decided to fuck with me, that's literally what she said. I cannot fathom the cuntness. I get a decent amount of girls, less since this semester and I never thought I'd have to deal with this kind of shit again hooooly fuck. I just hope I dont see them around town now after telling her off.

I said like, I dont do that friend zone bs i didn't know you guys were too awkward to just be real you fucking special ed weirdos (yes they're in some weird alternative program and nerdy chick literally said she has anger issues) so probably crazy but a damn good fuck

and yes Im mad before you say it. Time is a precious resource and I waste enough of it outside of women pursuits
>>
>>16948819
XXXXXXX806 here. They were bitter and decided to lead you on. Fuck them, they are narcissistic, spoiled cunts.
>>
>>16948840
But bitter over what? I was thinking maybe if you assume the taller one liked me and knew I was giving the attention to her friend, but that's a stretch. I think they really are just bitches.

I honestly couldn't read them. Looking at them, you'd think "Oh they have to be fucking with you, I bet they fuck around all the time and just didn't like you". I was starting to think that too, but it genuinely seems like they're both too awkward and too much of, and I say this very loosely, "trolls" to find dudes seriously. They had stories of other guys they met at the mall and shit they seemingly did the same thing to. I guess I'm left wondering, well who WOULD they fuck. I mean they're younger so I knew the risk of getting nothing when I first met them but I love a good younger slut.

You never heard me say that though and there's definitely a limit.
>>
>>16948861
Bitter over exes and people that rejected them.
>>
Girls are allowed to change their minds. Especially if you have been pushy about obtaining contact details out of them. I personally would never give out my contact details to some stranger I just met outside, and I certainly wouldn't expect anything to develop out of meeting a guy walking his dogs while I was out with a friend.

I don't understand why you are calling them "bitches" or "they are fucking with me" just because they are not interested in you, but you were too pushy for them to say no. Would you rather that they ghosted you?

To be honest, your situation is kind of why PUA bullshit doesn't work outside of the singles bar meetup situation. As far as I can tell, what you've demonstrated is that you have an ability to market yourself really well to otherwise uninterested women, but that marketing is as far as it goes.

From the girls' perspective, you chatted up an amicable conversation that could not possibly lead to a romantic situation (they met you while you were walking your dogs), and you continued to meet both of them together. Then you proceeded to trash talk one girl because you are not attracted to her, and then essentially told the girl you are attracted to that you expect fucking to be afoot but for the fact that her friend is still hanging around. At that stage, you two hadn't even DATED, but you literally insinuated that the girl you are attracted to would be easy enough to drop her pants in your two grand encounters (walking your dogs, meeting up at a playground) had her friend not been present.

And then you wonder why do THEY 'even bother doing this kind of shit'. I ask you, OP, why do YOU even bother doing this kind of shit? What was the point of insulting someone just because you are not attracted to them? What was the point of gloating to someone that you could fuck her anytime without having even asked her on a date?
>>
>>16948922
You're not wrong but you're not right. For instance:

>I don't understand why you are calling them "bitches" or "they are fucking with me" just because they are not interested in you, but you were too pushy for them to say no. Would you rather that they ghosted you?

I wasn't pushy actually. I would be getting 2-4 kik messages from nerdy girl and be responding within an hour. I'm a busy guy, I had the upper hand in that regard. They tried to FaceTime me a few times where I just couldn't pick up. Good thing I didn't too, because I would've been spending more time buying into a bullshit scenario.

>To be honest, your situation is kind of why PUA bullshit doesn't work outside of the singles bar meetup situation. As far as I can tell, what you've demonstrated is that you have an ability to market yourself really well to otherwise uninterested women, but that marketing is as far as it goes.

I'm not sure what you're saying here. You should never hit on anyone and expect anything outside of a bar? First of all, that's so wrong I almost did a spit take. Where do you expect to meet nice women for dating? You wanna date a bar slut? Be my guest. But on the other end of the spectrum, why shouldn't I expect something to come out of a "stranger" I met while in town? Is that not what human interaction is about? It's your kind of paranoid fear that essentially strangers are not to be trusted that has lead developed countries to a point where Tinder is a more viable option than fucking going outside and it's sad, it really is.

>From the girls' perspective...that whole last paragraph

Have a vocaroo explanation, I'm out of characters:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1J5WZpJKObD
>>
Here's how I dealt with it (I had a college class with a girl like that): told the girl I was into a girl hotter than her and would hint at spending time with other girls. I would preemptively cockblock her when she led me on, but days later I would lead her on. Eventually she'll go batshit crazy. In my case she went insane AND was all over me. It's easy to play people when they don't expect it.
>>
>>16948987

I'm not even invested in this thread and I had to drop in to post.

Reading stupid shit because I'm bored is bad enough. But listening to someone's fucking voice spouting said stupid shit? Holy fuck. Who wants to do that?
>>
>>16949010
Nice deflection, I'm really glad you couldn't beat my argument with a better one so you hit eject. That's not lame at all. Not at alllllllll.

>>16949001
that's a good idea, but I feel like doing that would be easy to fuck up, like she'd call your shit. Still I have to keep that in mind to try
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.