[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not feeling that great, just hungover?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: tmp_8454-d741356126197.png (72 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8454-d741356126197.png
72 KB, 250x250
So I got up early this morning, felt fine, no problems. I ate some breakfast - cereal and toast, then walked to work. All of a sudden while walking I got dizzy and the world started spinning and I had to just head back, I couldn't walk straight. When I got home I drank a lot of water and went to bed.

I'm still lying here now. I have never been hungover before - whenever I have gone drinking I have always felt fine the next day. Maybe there's always a little bit of a delayed reaction where I can sometimes feel a bit tired and rough later in the morning, but I was actually worried I was going to faint or something this morning.

Last night I finished off a bottle of scotch - there wasn't much to it, like 3 glasses worth, then I had a fourth from a new one. I guess I drank that quite quickly though i.e. within 10-15 minutes... Or, I think I possibly drank most of that in about the same length of time as the song "Free Bird" by Lynyrd Skynyrd. I remember listening to it shirtless and having a few then going to bed and having the last one and falling asleep.

I don't usually do that kind of stupid stuff but I was really upset at the time so I just kind of went for it.

Anyone have any advice? I have never been genuinely hung over before, I usually drink responsibly, so I am trying to drink water as much as I can. Maybe I should go eat something
>>
>>16948199
It could be Amata.
>>
>>16948218
What is Amata? The Roman mythological Queen of Latins?
>>
>>16948225
Nothing What is Amata with you?
>>
>>16948811
For fuck's sake.

Anyway, I think it was a migraine of some kind.
>>
>>16948811
rofl it could be that or low electrolytes
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.