[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cant understand love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1456099037688.jpg (12 KB, 385x299) Image search: [Google]
1456099037688.jpg
12 KB, 385x299
I am unable to love. I dont understand how someone could pick someone generaly worse in every aspect just because of love. I have never loved my parents, i respect them and thats it. I never had crush or stuff like that. What to do if I would like to fall for anybody?
>>
File: Wine.png (130 KB, 650x551) Image search: [Google]
Wine.png
130 KB, 650x551
You are just a late bloomer.
>>
not sure if youve had a gf or anything before, but before my first i had no clue how people could love someone romantically like that. during the firsr one and a half months as much as i liked her and thought she was attractive there wasnt any romantic feelings. however they just developped and once they did i could understand love despite not yet loving her. for me it was just one of those things you could only understand once youve experienced, and that will come to you some day
>>
Same problem here, instead of worrying try to hang out with people according to your own needs, you'll be surprised how many relationships/marriage baaarely have "love" as a cornerstone of the relationship, just try not to be such a dick with your attitudes and you'll be ok.
>>
>>16947893
Me too m8. Me too...
Love is a lie.
>>
>>16950116
A lie and it spending too much time and effort.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.