[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This girl my friend keeps bringing to our group bugs the shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o00igvtaRF1rnyeudo1_500.jpg (25 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o00igvtaRF1rnyeudo1_500.jpg
25 KB, 500x491
This girl my friend keeps bringing to our group bugs the shit out of most of us, but we don't know how to tactfully approach our friend and tell her to stop bringing her along... everyone hates how fake she is, how much of a leech she is, and how childish and lazy she is, how obnoxious and toxic she is.

How do we tell our friend to stop inviting her friend to our hang outs?
>>
File: 1024px-Calcite_LongWaveUV_HAGAM.jpg (54 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Calcite_LongWaveUV_HAGAM.jpg
54 KB, 1024x680
Start calling her Yoko
>>
>>16947710
How will that hope? we're not a band.
>>
Hey man, most of us don't like X and don't want her to hang out with us, is it okay if you stop bringing her over?

Also, don't be a little bitch.
>>
>>16947763
She starts an argument whenever we bring it up to her, the girl in question is our friend's best friend, shes just such a piece of shit no one in the group likes her except the one friend.
>>
>>16947743
Learn history...

...yoko is ugly as fuck, but somehow managed to break up the Beatles.
>>
>>16947768
Just let them be and why are you asking us how to approach him if you already know what's he going to say. Start refuting his arguments, bring ask your friends go complain, or just start shifting away from them.
>>
if he's bringing this girl because he's trying to bang her, you deal with it no matter how obnoxious she is. if she's just an unwelcome addition, don't make blanket statements like "stop bringing this girl", do it case-by-case. like "hey we're all going hiking, you're invited but not so-and-so" and just do that every time. he will either get the hint after a couple of those invites, or he'll start asking questions. the answer to those questions is that she's not welcome because nobody like her, but he is welcome because everyone likes him.

just understand that this puts him in a weird place, so he might decide, if he's a loyal person, that he needs to just hang out with this girl and you guys are all assholes. this is normal, it has more to do with emotions and standing up for his friend than any kind of long-term hatred.
>>
>>16947980
for some reason i thought your friend was a guy, whatever, same shit.
>>
just let it be, let it be
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.