[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it okay to be friends with your ex even though you still have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Is it okay to be friends with your ex even though you still have some attachment towards them and care about them significantly?
>>
>>16947647
For your own sake, it's a terrible idea
>>
no iv tried to be friends with my exs its never worked just tell them to fuck off and get on with your life
>>
Yes. It's possible.
>>
>>16947647
It's okay but I would heavily discourage it.
>>
>>16947647
Move on, you'll keep trying to get your ex and not focus on anyone new.
Only hurts you, or both of you.
>>
>>16947647
It's not okay for you, no. You're just deliberately putting yourself into a painful situation. This is coming from someone who went through the same thing and is no longer friends with the person i had feelings for.
>>
She's your ex for a reason. You can care for her as a friend. Get over her and get a gf 10x as bangin as her and won't do mistakes she made. But honestly burn bridges never works especially if you et a new gf eventually she won't like it.
>>
>>16947647
>even though you still have some attachment towards them and care about them significantly
No. If you're still in love, it'll drive you nuts.

Take some time and establish some distance. Let your feelings cool off. When the romantic interest is safely behind you, THEN you can reconnect. But no sooner.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.