[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with dating a hot cutie girl for 2 years, getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1425189977802.jpg (54 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
1425189977802.jpg
54 KB, 550x366
How do you deal with dating a hot cutie girl for 2 years, getting dumped, and knowing that she was miles above your level?
I feel like I'll litterally never be able to be with a girl that attractive and it makes me depressed as fuck. I'm pretty average and she was litterally a 9/10
>>
>>16946201
>she was miles above your level?

Let me guess, you told her that a couple times?
>>
>>16946201
If the only thing you care about in women is looks then buy a sex doll.
>>
>>16946212
>because a sex doll looks remotely like a woman

I hope for your sake that's the dumbest thing you say today.
>>
>>16946209
yeah I've obviously told her several times because we were dating for 2 years... it's probably not why she dumped me though

>>16946212
Not only her looks, but her cutie / sweet attitude towards me. She was really looking up to me and trying to attract me for some reason, maybe because we had been chatting for months online before ever meeting and I was really not trying to accelerate things between us.
When I'm trying to chat with other girls even average as fuck it's met with the usual disdain that women feel they can have for men (basically not responding for hours, not giving a fuck etc)
>>
>>16946201
How about taking pride in your ability of having had such a hottie and taking your newfound confidence to atract more.
>>
post girl OP
>>
>>16946238
>yeah I've obviously told her several times because we were dating for 2 years... it's probably not why she dumped me though

You should understand there's a 75% chance or better that it's exactly why she dumped you. She was with you because she thought you were a good catch at some point. You basically advised her that she could do better and she took your advice.

I've been there. Had a girlfriend that I thought was amazing, probably my first one. She made the mistake of telling me that all these other girls thought I was hot too, and that I was way out of her league. I took what she said to heart.

You can compliment your girlfriend, but you never, ever suggest to her that she's out of your league. That's is literally advising them to dump you and trade up.
>>
>>16946273
>>16946273
honestly I think I complimented her body tons of time but I probably just have said a few times that she is hotter than I am, and that was jokingly
>>
>>16946341
You weren't joking and she knew it. Just learn your lesson man.
>>
>>16946201
OP 5 five years without my hot ex gf, I never recovered from that, no gf since her, no friends too.She is married now with my ex best friend. Tried date with another hot girls but the most part of them are millennium bitches the others have solid relationships with great guys. The only way to handle the pain, ingest a huge amount of your prefer liquor was the solution for me...

I'm waiting for her Shayla if you read this i love you so much, Shayla come back. SHAYLA Fucking bitch!.

Sorry OP is your destiny if you don't do anything. Use your dick not your heart!. This world is not for romantic dudes like us.
>>
>>16946201

Anytime I see an x/10 on 4chan, I immediately halve it.

So your 9/10 is in the real world, 4.5 / 10.
>>
>>16946949
>OP 5 five years without my hot ex gf,

You are a fucking idiot, gentle reader.
>>
>>16946975
I think halving is a bit extreme I would say x-2 is more accurate.
>>
>>16946993

Nah, dude. Let's look at the evidence:
Young posters
No experience w/women
Never dated before
Mostly autistic
Most in dumbfuck towns where all the beautiful people moved out years ago.
Horny as fuck

I stand by the math.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.