[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What just happened with my gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Wrestling on ice.jpg (54 KB, 858x400) Image search: [Google]
Wrestling on ice.jpg
54 KB, 858x400
Ok, so I have this relativily new gf, we've been together for almost 2 months now. Tonight, we had sex, and she came, intensively, and afterwards we went to shower together. Now, I thought it would be fun to try fooling around in the shower (we haven't done that yet before), so I slowly started kissing her under the shower, letting my fingers wander on her body...and eventually started fingering her. She started to enjoy it too, until suddenly she said that she wasn't feeling well, and she almost fainted too, and we had to sit down on bathroom floor. It took some time for her to feel ok again, and she seemed to be very embarrased about that, and apologized. I told her that no reason for that, really, but I dunno if she still believed me. Afterwards she left quite quickly (we were at my place), and seemed a bit strange to me. Should I be worried somehow?
>>
Yes, you should be worried. Sounds like the relationship is over and she's no longer into you
>>
>>16946092
No she's embarrassed that she fell ill, especially during sexy time with her relatively new boyfriend, and probably just wanted to go home and rest.
>>
>>16946092
this is a tell tale sign of her cucking you with tons of other dudes

buy a gun, they will likely be coming for you soon
>>
>>16946102
Also, if you're wondering WHY she got sick, it's actually quite common. I get exactly the same way from showers if I'm not careful. Dizzy, faint, nauseous, tingling in the fingers. It's horrible.

It's probably low blood pressure. I've found avoiding showers early in the morning, on an empty stomach or without first drinking water, or ones that are too hot helps immensely.
>>
call her up and tell her that you're waiting on the results still, but you might be hiv positive
>>
>>16946117

Yeah, that seems plausible reason.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.