[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
College grades
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Van-Gogh-At-Eternitys-Gate-1890.jpg (208 KB, 1256x1611) Image search: [Google]
Van-Gogh-At-Eternitys-Gate-1890.jpg
208 KB, 1256x1611
Why my grades are shit?
I always study so hard, and in the exam I answer all the questions so good and sure about them. but when I get the grades they are shit !

Why ? just why this happens to me ??
This shit ruined my life
>>
>>16945871
Have you tried getting help from your professors? Do you try practice questions before the exam?
>>
>>16945888
I always practice exams of last years, I even did It with a professor, I answered perfectly to the questions.

In the exam I had same this as practiced. and answered very good, but then my grade was Horrible. I didn't pass the semester because of it...
>>
no one got the answer?

i really don't deserve this...
>>
>>16945929
are these open ended questions? I remember in grade school I gave all the correct answers to one girl and she got better grade than me and I when I pointed it out to the teacher that we had the same answers and she got better grade I was accused of cheating.
>>
Have you been tested for learning disorders? ADD, dyslexia?? Try asking your professors for help, too. Tell them how you're currently studying, and they might have tips.
>>
>>16946000
I do physics, so it's just one answer
>>
>>16946008
No, I'm really good, like perfect in math and other stuff, even in class exercises almost all my answers are correct.

I just don't know why, it's really destroying my life and career
>>
>>16946013
Are you anxious for the actual exam?
>>
>>16946015
very, and so nervous
>>
>>16946018
If you're doing well on the practice exam but not the actual exam, it cold be the anxiety causing it. I don't know for sure if that's the cause, but you could try guided meditation or taking a walk beforehand. There are also pills for one time event anxiety, but they usually make you quite tired and dull your thinking, so I don't know how they would work. Try your school's counseling center?
>>
>>16946041
Could* not cold, sorry for the typos. I mention your school's counseling over a regular psychologist because they'd be more familiar with students. They may even be able to get you extra time on your exams, if your anxiety is a disability.
>>
>>16945871
If your major is English then I understand the shitty grades...
>>
>>16946047
>>16946041
I just went right now and got some Anti-stress medic.

I hope this help, because my life depends on this shit and I'm not very wealthy; If I failed I would have no propose in life
>>
>>16946100
Don't just do that, see if you can get accommodations for you. Anxiety is a thing and they would enjoy helping you. Talk to your doctor too and get them to back you up on your grades
>>
>>16946136
I will request my copies to see what's the problem, when I saw that I failed my semester I just hated my life and hated everything...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.