[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one stop being a beta male?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (104 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
104 KB, 1280x720
How does one stop being a beta male?
>>
>>16944839
Go after what you want.

That's really the only difference, when you get down to it.
>>
>>16944839
By throwing out simplistic and immature terms like "Alpha male" and "Beta male".
>>
>>16944853
This is a pretty good advise, if when you understand what "get down to it" means.
Example: If a girl isn't interested in you, then move instantly on. Because why should you bother for her? She denied you, you can't get her, search for a new girl.
This behavior needs self-confidence, courage any many other characteristics too.
>>
>>16944839
By being healthy male, everything else is just the result of that.
>>
>>16944839

The same way someone stops seeing the world so black and white.
>>
>>16944839
>How does one stop being a beta male?
In three basic steps, and one point of philosophy. The philosophical point is that rejection is not worth fearing. This is the only thing any PUA ever said that is not bullshit, so I've juat saved you a ton of money: no more need for books or classes or websites. Sure, rejection stings a little, but you pick yourself up, learn what you can, and move on. It's totally survivable, even if it happens often. Understanding this and taking it to heart is the first and only real step in gaining confidence.

Once you understand this, the steps are as follows:

1) ASK HER OUT. Do not delay, ever. From the time you meet or the moment your feelings change, your window of opportunity is two days, max. Delaying longer than this is literaply asking to be friendzoned.
2) Do not remain close friends with someone you have a romantic interest in. If you cannot turn your feelings off -and nobody can- then explain that you need some time for your feelings to cool. This doesn't have to be forever, but it does take time: the rule of thumb is a month for every year you've been carrying the feels, minimum two.
3) Never, EVER continue to pursue someone who has turned you down. Although I list this last, it's actually the most important point. If she says no, walk away. Even if you actually want to stay friends, see Point 2.

And that
>>
>>16944881
THANK YOU!
>>
>>16944881
This.
>>
>>16944839
Just not giving a fuck. Don't read up guides on "how to be alpha" Just do what you feel like doing. Even if its perceived as beta or weak. Just be true too yourself. Thats what i define as a real alpha imo. Not the whole shallow look at my muscles and me screaming super loud.
>>
>>16944881
Dub dubs is right. If you act like an autist then you'll reap the benefits.
>>
>>16944839
Test e injections + fenibut
>>
"Alpha males" don't ask how. They do everything right for the sake of doing it right.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.