[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: fc_550x550_white.u4.jpg (64 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fc_550x550_white.u4.jpg
64 KB, 550x550
A week and a half ago I lost my car due to hit and run. I'm using my brother's car for at least a month and a half and attempting to save up but...

I feel like eating a gun. I'm at work now and I just can't stop from feeling agitated and from feeling tense. The wrecked happened on my way home from work and I know I have to take my normal way back. I've been stressed out since it happened and I've had to go from sleeping during the day to having to be up all day...and am now forced to go back to sleeping during the day.

I know I can't just end myself because I've had enough people come out and tell me that I just have to keep going...and I can't off myself knowing I'd hurt them.

I'm hoping I'll have maybe 7.5k by the end of May or so but I don't know if that'll be enough to get a car that will work. I have a shit job and after saving up for so long I'm back to square one and I just don't want to deal with it anymore.
>>
>>16944355
Whoa chill, its just a car and money.

7.5 is heaps for a car anyway if you're talking dollars, just get a second hand one.
>>
>>16944366
Without a car I can't keep going to my shit job. I've tried looking for a week solid and everything is marked up 10k and beyond so it literally doesn't matter where I look, that's the baseline. As of now I have 3k. I'm pretty sure my insurance will come through but the third party holding my car may be holding it hostage because they don't like that I took out my speakers from said wrecked car. They're after market so it shouldn't be any of their business.
>>
>>16944376
shit happens. be glad you're not crippled from the accident.
>>
>>16944387
Doesn't matter if I'm crippled if I have a short time to find something viable, else I don't have a job anymore and then can't even handle bills. I've checked everywhere from dealerships to fucking craigslist and there's nothing. I don't have a way to relax from this shit and I spent so much time avoiding shit or doing anything but work, sleep and do classwork to save up what's considered pennies by anyone with a real job.
>>
>>16944402
So take a loan or ask for financing. See a shrink about your obvious anxiety while you're at it.
>>
>>16944460
I can't handle a big monthly payment of car financing as is, what makes you think I could handle therapist costs?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.