[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Panic attack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (533 KB, 900x719) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
533 KB, 900x719
Girls

if guy friend of yours came and told you about a panic attack he had. Would you think any less of him?

I've been doing really shitty lately, and I trust one of my female friends a lot. And I want to talk to her about it. But I'm worried she'll think less of me because with me being a guy, it would seem weak.
>>
>>16944208
If she's a friend she'll listen to you and do what she can to help. This has nothing to do with gender.
>>
>>16944208
Not a girl, but dude, if she thinks any less of you because of that, that's a pretty shit fucking friend.
>>
>>16944208
Cool if she's a friend.
Not cool if you're romantically interested in her (unless you're already partners)
>>
Not a girl.

Have shared details of my panic attacks, depression, and other problems with a female friend. I don't know what she thinks of me, but she is always supportive and she has made my life bearable.
If you trust this friend then tell her.
>>
No, of course not. That said, I have a degree in psychology
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.