[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you top that? >be me >19 >ugly as fuck >already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1456656158504.jpg (138 KB, 854x697) Image search: [Google]
1456656158504.jpg
138 KB, 854x697
Can you top that?
>be me
>19
>ugly as fuck
>already balding so my forehead looks like airport
>big jewish nose
>acne that wont go away after 3+years of treatment with all sorts of meds
>sweating like a waterfall
>really shitty build,not fat but cant get a v taper because my pelvics are fucking wide
>wide hips make my torso looks 1/4 the size of my legs
>dick isnt event 5 inches
>never loved
>was never loved, even my parents were just comparing me to others and telling how not good i am
>talentless, just average at everything
>no dreams and thinking about future is mostly what to do for breakfast
Why have i been born
>>
>>16943037
I can easily top that, but what's the point?
>>
>>16943052
To get it off your chest if you want, anon
>>
I can, basically everything you said, but older, not balding, never had a dad, and was constantly abused by my mother because I was an "evil man" because I was born with a penis.
>>
>>16943037
pretty sure thats like 95% of 4chan
>>
>>16943037
>mostly what to do for breakfast
wow, making breakfast. You are one lucky OP!
>>
>>16943037
>21, almost 22
>virgin, furthest I've gotten is making out and boob squeeze over shirt when I was 15.
>5'2" manlet, literally one of the first things people most often ask me is how tall I am followed by derisive laughter.
>started balding at 18, and have an oddly shaped skull so I look freakish when shaved.
>severe depersonalization, derealization, anxiety, depression over the last 6 years.
>big jew nose, small jaw, face is covered in unsightly blackheads.
>sound like a 12 year old.
>even my relatives dislike me and insult me.
>didn't meet my father until age 20.
>never lived on my own.
>never held a job longer than 4 months.
>drop out of school at 14.
>suck at everything.
>more than likely a well below par IQ.

I isolate myself so much, and I haven't had a friend in so long. I'm at the point where I feel I can't pick up on social queues any more and I look like a complete moron. It's not that I dislike people, it's that I feel unsafe around them and I feel that I'm not good enough to be around them. There are days I just go into town to be around people, and try to say nice things to them just to have some interaction. Can social skills regress, and is it possible to regain them?

Please give me a reset button or a dirt nap. I don't care which.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.