[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does having a large hawk nose is a major turn off ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: add.jpg (11 KB, 236x339) Image search: [Google]
add.jpg
11 KB, 236x339
i'm a 23 years old guy with a hawk nose like adrien brody (pic related) and i have always considered myself as "ugly af".
i don't have serious self confidence problems,but i definitely don't rely on my physique to get close to girls.i'm currently at university,and i feel like i'm being "liked" by few girls in my entourage (they initiate conversations,laugh at random things that i say,etc).two hot girls already told my that they like the way i talk and move.i have been also in a situation to have eye contact with a girl that was staring at me.
so is it possible that a girl like all my other physical features (tall,soft black hair,small eyes,ectomorph with broad shoulders,deep voice),and find me physically attractive,knowing that i have a big disgusting goblin nose ?
>>
>>16942540
hey man, no one can be perfect just be glad its just ur nose, notice how the women liked the way that you talked
>>
>>16942540
The appropriate term is "Jew nose." "Hawk nose" is offensive to hawks. They don't have noses anyway, they have beaks or bills.
>>
>>16942540
As someone with a suspiciously kike-like nose I can tell you everyone I've ever been with fit into one of three categories:
1.) They were attracted to my nose
2.) They didn't like it, but came to love enough that they stopped caring/found it attractive
3.) They didn't notice/give a fuck
Stop fussing. Big noses build character.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 192x262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 192x262
Not gone lie, adrian has always been the best looking male celeb in my eyes. He's just something... His nose is perfect on him. If you look just a tad like him i would date the fuck out of you.
Just look at that nose- panties dropped
>>
Would you find a girl with hawk nose attractive yourself, Op?
>>
>>16942567
I'm with this anon.

Adrian Brody is a babe--and yes, it has to do with his exaggerated features. Adam Driver is another babe.

Show us a pic of you, OP.
>>
>>16942552
>The appropriate term is "Jew nose." "Hawk nose" is offensive to hawks.
underrated
>>
>>16942540
Chicks find big noses sexy. They feel more secure around you, as they know that you will be able to fight off attackers by pecking them with your huge beak.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 505x598) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 505x598
>>16942598
More big nosed guys that make my lady parts tingle
>>
>>16942540
Big noses are sexy as fuck. It makes your face more interesting.
>>
Men with big noses are very attractive to me.
>>
>>16942540
Move to Israel.
>>
lol… funny but I know a lot of girls who like the Adrien Brody type. The one I know who was like obsessed was a beautiful young married surgeon so…
>>
>>16942540
Dress up as Severus Snape.
>>
>>16942540
having a big nose doesnt make you unattractive, a lot of people find them attractive
>>
I actually like a big nose on a man.

A big nose is something that I think of as "masculine"- so it looks bad on girls but fine on guys
>>
Not going to lie, OP, just put some effort into your appearance and let the ladies arrive as an avalanche.

Capitalize on the black hair/big nose celebrity fawning. Beware tumblrinas, though. Pretty much all of tumblr thinks that Adam Driver is a beautiful god. They are right about his deity status, granted, but everything else they tend to think is awful.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.