[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dodged/Dry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
So I got this girl's number on Thursday. I texted her that exact day and started talking about random shit. But I texted her again on Friday and she completely dodged me, so I'm like OK I won't text her the next day. I texted her yesterday and just said "hey :)" and she said hey back I told her I was chilling watching some Netflix and then I got no response the entire fucking day.
I understand that she might be busy and she may have forgotten about texting. I don't know what to do at this point I want to get to know her better before asking her on a date. Do I leave her alone or do I try my best to start something. Any advice?
>>
Ask her out. That's what you want to do.

She's probably not into you, but take the shot you have nothing to lose.
>>
>>16941740
The thing is that before I even asked for her number she was really friendly towards me and I always caught her staring at me and she is always happy when she is in my lab group so why would she not be interested? If I do ask her out and she rejects we still see each other 3 times a week for class it will be so awkward.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.