[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats the minimum height someone would have to fall onto their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
whats the minimum height someone would have to fall onto their head for an assured death? onto asphalt explicitly... 20 feet?
>>
There is no assured minimum height. People have survived falls from airplanes: not many, and almost always with severe injuries (though the record for landing uninjured is a whopping 10,000 feet), but the fact remains that it's survivable. If you choose this method, there are levels of risk that you have to be prepared to accept.
>>
>>16941687
Trying to orient yourself in freefall is not an easy task. If you make the tiniest mistake you'll start to tumble, at which point you have to activley fight to regain control, asumming you don't black out. Falling 20' on to your head probably would kill you, but given that the time from jump to impact would be something in the region of 1.12 seconds you'd have no time at all to orient yourself in the first place, let alone recover if something goes wrong, and landing on your feet/chest/back from that height will just turn you in to a vegetable.
>>
could end up wtih a broken neck never know

Just maybe not kill yourself
>>
Theres a suicide method site that has this info, cant remember the name, but I think its about 16 stories for a 100% sure death. Could be wrong.
>>
>>16941687
Why not set yourself on fire AND jump off a tall building?
>>
>>16941726
its how id inend to jump, id throw my weight onto the railing and push my self over, head first
>>
>>16942290
This would not assure you're landing on your head.
>>16941687
How about learning skydiving? It will take you a while to get to the level where you're allowed to jump without a partner but at least death is almost inevitable when you do it. Also you might change your opinion on your way to badassdom.
>>
>>16941687

generally speaking, the higher the better. if its for suicide, why not take this as a last hurrah? look up the biggest buildings in your country and make a trip there, or hell at least in the state, every state has SOME big building.

>BUT ANON THAT WOULD INVOLVE DRIVING, ITS MUCH EASIER TO LIVE FOR ANOTHER 60 YEARS

got me there.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.