[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationship advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: relationships.jpg (755 KB, 2700x1800) Image search: [Google]
relationships.jpg
755 KB, 2700x1800
Hi /b/

30 year old male, with 18 year old international (German) girlfriend - looking to make serious long term relationship.

I've a stable, well paying job, industry experience, secondary sources of income - in short I can provide.

She loves my country (Australia), speaks English fluently, and is currently looking to study here to live and create a base for her life. We have an immigration lawyer on our side to assist with Visa and the logistics behind citizenship etc.

I've travelled, she has travelled too - of course I have more 'life experience' but she is open minded and wishes to travel in future with me if we so desire.

I've a long history (previous 8 years) of being single and enjoying it (prior to this, two girlfriends)- she has had a few boyfriends in the past, a few casual flings. She is vehement she loves me and wants us to really take this towards the possibility of a life together.

Im at a point where I'm through with messing around and want a strong and challenging relationship that is worth the effort - I've had the luck of landing a beautiful, intelligent, and challenging young woman, and I've enough experience to silence the nagging and unfounded doubts of fear and uncertainty to realise what an opportunity this is.

Has anyone been in the same situation?

Objective/subjective advice on the matter?

Pic related - it's not us, but I can seriously see it going this way in the next 2-6 years.
>>
>>16941632
At 18 she has no idea what/when/how she sees her life unfolding. Plenty of partying to be done before settling down.
>>
You change completely in your 20's. Thus is going to be extremely ugly. You will have kids and when she turns 30 she will start resent you because she missed out. She will feel trapped and as if you are holding her back. She will file a divorce and take the kids with her - back to germany.
The chances of this working out are extremely slim.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.