[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Concepts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Every wonder what it's like to be the opposite sex? Lol ever try to live in someone elses life? I spent over 8 worthless months of my life doing pathedic social experiments online and live out in public. No no no... Not these stupid pranks you see on youtube. Serious shit. I have a small team i hired off craigslist 2 girls and 2 guys. I paid them on call for my experiments. I would love to tell you about the 25k i lost by employing theses people and go through every experiment. But... I'll just go down from the expirement that actually surprised me. #8 i paired the least attractive male participant with the two girls and i told them to go out in the crowd. His duty was to beg for friendship. The girls duty was to decline and appear to be grossed out by him. Random people from the surrounding area defended the girls to their fullest ability practically killing the male participants with aggression. My male participant wasn't hurt physically but was mentally hurt. But when i twist it around and put it as the girl begging for friendship with the two guys declining her invention the surrounding people came the girls aid offering dinner and their friendship. When this is done online it's amplified in aggression to the male participant. Looking into this its all about sex... They want sex. If the possibility of sex isn't involved nothing happens. I participated in the experiment. 3 guys 1 begging for friendship. No one did anything... Isn't humany worthless.
>>
>>16941398
Humanity sucks but we all knew that
>>
>>16941398

ITT: shit that never happened
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.