[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
True of false
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Marrying someone with kids leads to extreme misery more than 95% of the time.
>>
Pic related? I would not marry Putin kids or no kids.
>>
File: 1450307133133.jpg (28 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1450307133133.jpg
28 KB, 540x960
True.

also why would anyone do this? i dont wanna raise someone elses child
>>
>>16940906
i doubt it is pic related
>>
>>16941550
Ofc it is. Everybody knows that putin is the saint patron of single moms.
>>
Could you guys like, elaborate on some more specific issues that arise?
>>
>>16941602
just to add, not OP
>>
>>16941607
from what i've seen on 4chan, baggage, the parents spending money on the kids, the parent having kids as their number one priority instead of you, the other parent being jealous and trying to make things hard for you by causing the kid to distance himself away from your partner and hence your partner distancing away from you, just misery and shit, etc etc.
But you know, this is 4chan. It is not a reliable source.
>>
>>16940895
This 95% is complete and utter bullshit. But 50% is probably right.

>>16941627
This would be right if it was a single person getting involved with someone with kids. But a divorcee would be better placed to tolerate the situation.
>>
Bullshit. Secobd marriages are more likely to fail than first marriages, it's true, but kids don't seem to be a factor in that happening. This "no single moms" meme is just a bunch of common bullies and creepos trying to use evopsych to justify being assholes.
>>
>>16940895
False.

Next question?
>>
>>16941627
>baggage
What does that even mean and who hasn't that's single and not 19 anymore?

>the parents spending money on the kids
True statement

>the parent having kids as their number one priority instead of you

Not necessarily but that would make them weird parents. And i don't see how this would affect everyday life. If you think you have to eat chickennuggets and watch teletubbies all day because of kids around the house then this is a really bad argument. Ofc you will have to make compromises. But so would you if your so had roommates, friends that won't eat xyz, pets, and so on
This argument is valid when it comes to things like not moving to the other side of the country for you, but most singles without kids would also not be don to do stuff like that.

>the other parent being jealous and trying to make things hard for you by causing the kid to distance himself away from your partner and hence your partner from you
This is just silly. Thus only happens if you date a drama queen. But dating such a girl is always a dumb idea. If she has kids or not doesn't even make that big of a difference. That's like saying girls with dogs always are superficial just becayse you know some superficial girls that have a dog. It's a big overgeneralization.

Just my 2 cents. I think one should take this case by case.
>>
>>16941627
>>16941642
>>16941663

thanks anons
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.