[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone ever secured [spoilers]marijauna[/spoilers] on yik yak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Anyone ever secured [spoilers]marijauna[/spoilers] on yik yak
>>
>>16940444
Are you that autist

Nice trips btw

That you can't just get a local hookup?
>>
>>16940471

Im in puerto rico for spring break

Never done this before

Dont want to get jumped by spics
>>
>>16940492
Nigga it's Puerto Rico not Tijuana
>>
>>16940514

I've gotten robbed in London
>>
>>16940536
And you think buying weed online is safer?
>>
>>16940542

I dont have much time
>>
>>16940536
What kind of spics are going to jump you on Puerto Rico? You have to stupid to let thst happen
>>
aye senpai do you listen to chief keef?
>>
>>16940536
>I've gotten robbed in London
Grew up in peckham, moved to brixton when I was about 17, and I work in the city to this day, allthough I live well outside the M25 now. Can't help you with your problem, I'm just amazed that you think getting robbed in london is unusual enough to warrant a mention. We've got one of the highest violent crime rates of any european city.
>>
>>16940444
When I first showed up at Austin, I got several dealers lined up on yik yak. Super easy.
>>
>>16941688

Of course, he's the best autistic rapper

>>16941710

London is still way safer than San Juan
>>
If you're going to buy bud off the internet, then you should use the darknet markets. Much safer.

They mail that shit straight to your house.
>>
>>16942139

You dont understand yik yak

Its like local 4chan
>>
>>16942187
You could be talking to anyone. That dealer you're making plans with could easily be law enforcement.

On the other hand, the darknet markets have encryption, stealth, and community feedback in the form of product AND vendor reviews. I'll stick with the DNMs.
>>
>>16942015
San Juan is still waaaaay safer than Mexico City.
>>
>>16942187
How does that invalidate what he said?
>>
>>16942197
>>16942187
It's true, Yik Yak can and has been used by police to catch dealers.
My friends and I fucked with people on our uni campus by setting up fake meetups with people who thought we were serious. Shit was cash.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.