[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so heres the story Im in a mental hospital and meet a girl aged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
so heres the story

Im in a mental hospital and meet a girl aged 33 im 21. I developed feelings for her and told her she rejected saying I should get those thoughts out of my head due to the age difference. Later she told me that if I were 25 she would go with me. We grew closer the last days and Im wondering what I can do to make her overlook the age difference and still make this happen. What do? Im leaving the hospital wednesday.
>>
She gave you a LOGIC reason why she doesn't want you. That is rare for women to make up LOGIC excuse. And the fact you were in mental hospital doesn't help you one bit.

Move on.
>>
>I want to be with an older woman I met in a mental hospital

Just dodge the bullet, man. She's giving you every opportunity to dodge the bullet, and you're just determined to make it hit you square in the chest

Leave her alone, for both of you
>>
So you both have problems serious enough to end up on a mental ward, but you think you've found dating material?

Please consider what you've just said.
>>
>>16940280
This my man. It's really, really, bad idea. Just focus on recovering and get out of there. You're still young.
>>
She manages to snag a 21 year old and doesn't want it?

I assume she was just trying to let you down or something.
>>
>>16940265
BAIT! Must be nice in a mental hospital w/ internet access. PLEASE!
>>
>>16940342
My friend was in mental once.
They let him have notebook, they only took of the power cable and shoe laces so he won't hang himself. The wifi was there, he had just to charge his battery every 2 hours.
>>
>>16940379
it aint no prison here.

bumping
>>
>>16940285
This.

The age difference excuse is a nice way of saying she doesn't want to hook up with a mental patient.
>>
>>16940277
virgin detected
>>
>>16940265
>Im in a mental hospital and meet a girl

Does it not occur to you that NEITHER of you is in a particularly good point in your lives to start getting emotionally involved?
>>
As someone who has been in the mental hospital, and known others who have been in one you aren't allowed electronics. Mainly for liability reasons for the facility. So how in the hell are you posting? I smell bait.

Also, stop bumping to get the answer you want. It's a terrible idea.
>>
>>16942470
I live in the Netherlands and its a very decent place why would I bait. I just want an answer to my question, that is a how question not a should or shouldnt question.
>>
>>16940265
This has been posted before.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.