[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1457570576898.jpg (269 KB, 582x498) Image search: [Google]
1457570576898.jpg
269 KB, 582x498
How to cover up scars from cutting? Got in a depressive episode in January and started to cut myself. The depressive episode went by but the scars stayed.

Kinda sucks cause its getting warmer and i cant show of my gains. The scars on the right arm healed pretty good and there are just some red lines left. Too bad the scars on the left side are deeper and wider.

It's so strange because cutting seems like such an awful and unreal thing to do right now - like how could anybody ever hurt themself? but thats what depression does to you.
>>
Fuck that shit, motherfucker! Welcome to the club. Wear them with pride and don't tell people shit.

> "Where did those scars come form?"
> Someone else.

Bam. Conversation over. They never ask again. I say that because I am BP and, to me, it was someone else. Stay strong anon.
>>
Makeup ? I tried that once and it did a decent job.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.