[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POLL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Do you prefer face or body?
Pick one. Both is not an option
>>
>>16939345
Body it's all about that pleasure thang
>>
Face. You can have a great bod and an ugly face and still be ugly, but even saggy Rita and cellulite can be salvaged with a great face.
>>
>>16939345
I go for body if its fuck buddie. Face and body for gf.

As I'm writing this I realize I only have fuck buddies so body it is.
>>
>>16939345
What do you mean by prefer. You cant have 1 without the other. So ill give you a breakdown
A cute face is more important than a good body. But just like an ugly face cant be saved, an ugly body cant be saved.
Average body with a cute face is better than average face and cute body though.
I need a cute face to find a girl attractive.
>>
Brazil, male, 24, white, in college.
Face. The girl I'm trying to take on a date has the most beautiful blue eyes and that's literally her only quality. She's kind of chubby, visible belly, believes in a god and shit pathetic stuff like that. But god she has a nice face.
>>
The fuck you mean I don't get to pick. Both or nothing.
>>
Fuck: body

Marry: face

Kill: ...?
>>
>>16939345

Face, but being fat ruins the face, so it's not like that's workable.
>>
Studies show that when first seeing someone they mostly look at the face with the body (breasts if shown) serving as an afterthought.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.