[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 25.jpg (469 KB, 1887x1279) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
469 KB, 1887x1279
i killed someone and now i dont know how to dispose the body?
>>
lol yeah right
>>
>>16939036
Nice bait, made me reply. 2/10
>>
i dont know what to do
>>
you are obviously lying show us a proof then
>>
how about you chop it to small pieces
>>
Contact Field Burial Incorporated. Just give them the information of this dead guy and they'll take care of the problem.
>>
and then? and how?
>>
bait question
>>
i once read about first getting rid of the teets, something about groud them to powder. then you would have to disolve the bones and flesh in bleach and slowly let it down the drain. not everything at once. just bit by bit.
>>
use a saw to hack the dead body to small pieces then throw it away one by one when the garbage collector comes no one will notice i guess
>>
that would smell right? if i use bleach in it? its hard to take off his body fat and meat too :(
>>
>>16939086
nah, you dumb the whole body into the bleach. maybe cut it into pieces and store it in buckets. the bleach should prevent smelling. you could get scented bleach. there's some in the cleaning aisle. just make sure you don't buy too much bleach in a bunch or it will look suspicious later on.
you could freeze the pieces, then slowly disolve one by one in bleach and throw into the toilet.
>>
File: 1422545869476.jpg (22 KB, 431x426) Image search: [Google]
1422545869476.jpg
22 KB, 431x426
Pics or GTFO
Made me reply/10
>>
>>16939057
And use it as...
Bait
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.