[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I don't understand what I am doing wrong. I have changed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Dasistme.jpg.jpg (211 KB, 911x1334) Image search: [Google]
Dasistme.jpg.jpg
211 KB, 911x1334
So I don't understand what I am doing wrong. I have changed so much in the year since I joined the army. I am a LOT confident in myself, I am easy to talk to, I care about everyone I talk to. I make a good salary, I got a car, I respond to every message received, and I have a good humour. Why the hell do people distance from me? And why does nobody ever like me enough to start a relationship? Any advice on these matters would be great, especially with making new friends. Thanks!
>>
>>16938920
It's only been a year dude.
>>
>>16938920
>the year
give your social life some more time to chatch up op.
is this you in the pic? you are very handsome. i'm sure you will find a beautiful girl to bear you healthy sons.
as for friends, i assume the army is a good place to form new bonds? do you have freidns at home from school and childhood?
>>
>>16938920
I don't fucking know, all you've done is post a picture of yourself and list off good things about you. It's a useless OP.
>>
>>16938920
Because you're in the army, dude. I'm not going anywhere near a guy who still has a few years on his contract. No chick wants to put herself through the misery and uncertainty that their partner could be shipped off at any time. Doesn't have anything to do with you are a person, and everything to do with your inability to have a normal life until your service is done.
>>
>>16938929
I realize, but I want to improve myself throughout the next few years.

>>16938936
Yes, it is me, thank you! And yeah, you form some good bonds here, but it is nice to get away from the workplace, you know? To have a couple friends civilian side to chill out with, and to have some fun with would be great. As for my hometown, for one I will not be living there for a long time, if ever again. And I don't have many, as I was always awkward in my school years.
>>
>>16938952
it won't be easy to form new civilian friendships whist in service. see >>16938946
building friendships involves being available. being able to help with the car, have a spontaneous bbq, go out for a drink, and so on. it involves having time and atm you don't have much freetime. don't seat it too much op. you are still young. there's plenty of time to make new friends later on. try to renew old friendships and deepen the ones you already have at this point.
>>
>>16938972
Thank you for the advice!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.