[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I moved in with 3 girls about a year back. We've all been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: homer_stare.jpg (25 KB, 440x410) Image search: [Google]
homer_stare.jpg
25 KB, 440x410
I moved in with 3 girls about a year back.
We've all been living together just fine and I have had no real problems living with all women.
I hang out with one of my roommates (a girl) a lot. We go to movies and out to eat and just hang out a lot.
Normally I would think this means she wants the D, but the month we moved in I straight up asked if she had feelings for me and she said no.
It's been like 8 months since she said that and she's been getting very touchy feely recently, asking for massages and rubbing up on me.
Should I go for it again and risk making things awkward until my lease is up? I mean, she is my roommate.
tldr: want to fug roommate but she said no some months ago, try to fug again now or nah
>>
>>16937588
You're knee deep in friendzone territory. Don't even think about fug roommate at this point, its much easier just to go out and find other girls instead.
>>
>>16937601
I agree with this, you already expressed interest so it's up to her to make the confession of feelings this time around. she might be into you, girls are much more about finding "chemistry" and a "spark" in a relationship which is hard to build after just a month of knowing each other so maybe you've finally built that but If I were you I would bring other girls back to the house.

you will know for sure if she's jealous, they make that shit pretty obvious
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.