[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: vUjl2lK.gif (36 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
vUjl2lK.gif
36 KB, 720x720
So I've been talking with a girl for the past year or so, and we love each other very much. The kicker here is that she's already in a relationship with someone else. The dude she's with is someone I've known longer than her and we do stuff as a group with some others all the time.
It started out as some innocent thing where we would just click during conversations until eventually she started telling me some very personal stuff about herself and admitted some of her feelings towards me. I initially kind of denied her a bit, but then reciprocated after a bit when she said that she wasn't even sure about her feelings with her BF.
She's been talking to me more and more and her BF has been seeming a bit off lately, so it seems like he's suspecting something. I've told her how I've felt for the most part, but she said she doesn't want to just break up with him since he hasn't really done anything wrong to her.
Should I just break of with her or set up an ultimatum? I love her and I would do almost anything for her, but I don't know if I can trust her to not do the same thing to me as her BF.
>>
Had something like this at my last job. The girl and I bonded alot, but I started ignoring her when she asked to kiss me. I just didn't have a good feeling about it.

Within a short amount of time, she moved onto the next coworker who fell for her and moved in with him.

I don't regret my decision, since she ended up being a compulsive liar and a leech.

Move on and find a girl who won't go behind your back, instead of fixing the relationship or breaking up.
>>
She's using you as an emotion crutch.
Slowly stop talking to her and find a new person.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.