[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should you flirt with coworkers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
>be me
>24 year old female
>think 19/20 year old male coworker at crappy retail job is cute
>think he might be interested
>want a boyfriend but would be cool with just hooking up

How should I approach this if at all? This isn't going to be my career obviously, so it's not like I'm stuck here forever. Probably another year at most. We technically work in different areas, but I see him a lot and he comes to my area to work sometimes. My friend hooked up with a coworker and he ended up blocking her from everything and being a dick, but he was an ass in general. The guy I think is cute is really nice.
>>
>>16936103
Don't. On work follow this rule: only go for all-ins. You can't back out. You can't fail. Otherwise it can turn ugly very fast.

So just go for it if you are serious, and if you are, its completely o-k
>>
>>16936245
But wouldn't I need to start something in order to figure out if I was going to be serious? Like flirting or a date?
>>
It's like eating in the bathroom

don't eat where you shit
>>
>>16936103
I'd say do it
He might decide to be a bitch about it or you might have a fun experience
What do you care, you're outta there soon enough, and not like you have to be friends with him after
>>
>>16936286
not that person, but Id say go all in or, take it really really slow. Start with conversation, move to flirting, go for lunch. From there I dont know.
>>
>Should you flirt with coworkers?
Only if you don't care about keeping the job.

Like when I was younger and working replaceable minimum wage shit, I would flirt with my coworkers all the time. But that's because the jobs meant nothing and I could easily get the same type of position at the McDonalds or Wal-Mart next store.

Now that I have a 'real' job and real responsibilities, I wouldn't risk it for some pussy.
>>
File: nice.gif (7 KB, 240x300) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
7 KB, 240x300
>some women you work with will never consult a taiwanese throat singing board about their sexual urges toward you
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.