[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm getting an ICL in a few weeks. Next Monday I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1456796952124.gif (896 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
1456796952124.gif
896 KB, 700x600
I'm getting an ICL in a few weeks. Next Monday I'm going in for the ECC and ASCAN. I'm not supposed to wear contacts for two weeks prior. I haven't worn them since January, so I'm good on that.
However, yesterday my glasses got smashed. I'm damn-near blind (-5.25, which is slightly worse than 20/400). Is it okay for me to wear my contacts long enough to drive to the store and back? I'd take them out as soon as I get home.
I ask here instead of calling my doctor because I don't want my appointments dismissed/pushed back out-of-hand for asking.
>>
What do you need? can you ask someone else to do it for you?
>>
>>16935137
Pegasus?
>>
>>16935145
Groceries. None of my friends know how to cook, let alone how to navigate a grocery store. They wouldn't be able to find half the things on the list, and a third of what they did buy would be wrong. I literally had to teach one of them how to cook rice and spaghetti.
>>
>>16935167
now your just being picky. If someone is willing to go get you shit be thankful even if it is wrong, I'm sure you can still use it.

If your really against asking one then your going have to survive off their ramen noodles.
Don't put in your contacts, this is a surgery do you really want it to be fucked uo
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.