[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stoner thread Smoked for the first time yesterday. Smoked too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 200x164) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 200x164
Stoner thread

Smoked for the first time yesterday. Smoked too much and could barely walk straight and function (half a joint). No idea it would hit me THAT hard, I'm not a lightweight either (250 lbs) and I'm a nurse so I have an understanding about how drugs work.

Good thing I made a plan of what I was going to do (didn't help much).

Still have about half a joint left. Any suggestions on how many hits to take? I'll be inhaling to full capacity each time.

Any advice would be much appreciated.
>>
Half a joint? If you can, smoke 4 or 5 full hits and put it down while leaving the joint re-lightable. You're a lightweight, no reason to waste the weed since you'll just green out.

Drink lots of water while you smoke. Being dehighdrated is awful
>>
>>16935147
Alright, I'll try 3-4 hits. Thanks for the adv. any more words of wisdom?
>>
>>16935165
Not really, just enjoy yourself. You probably already did huh
>>
lightweight doesn't really refer to your weight anyways. I weight 100 pounds less than you and will smoke an ounce of bud in a weekend if you let me.
>>
>been smoking enough recently that I didn't see my usual signs of depression coming back
Shit sucks, depressing that weed is the only thing getting me out of bed when I'm not working
>>
Get yourself comfy, order a pizza and listen music, enjoy the ride
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.