[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it good or bad to use selfies with other grills as tinder pics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1452873852165.jpg (177 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1452873852165.jpg
177 KB, 1080x1920
Is it good or bad to use selfies with other grills as tinder pics?
>>
>>16934808

bad.

>BUT WHY?

girls dont want to see you with other girls. especially one on one. but anything with a group pic should only be a secondary pic, not a primary.
>>
Good. Social proof and what not.
>>
I'm confused
>>
>>16934808
Irrelevant. Just point out who you are.
>>
>>16934808
Main pic should be a solo pic. The remainder can be solo or group pics. Selfies should be avoided if at all possible.
>>
>>16934808
It implies either
>you have a gf
>you're trying desperately to make it obvious that you get bitches whether it's true or not and even the sluttiest of hoes will get annoyed/jealous
>>
>>16934885
If it's social proof you're after, groups including girls or you and a few guy friends is enough. Single girls don't want to see the man they're interested in with other bitches, especially hot ones.
Girls don't think "oh he's popular and gets with attractive girls sign me up!!" Even remotely...
They think "wow what a try hard tool" or "well whatever he's obviously JUST FINE with these other hotter sluts so WHATEVER"
>inb4 muh sexism
Guys have plenty of irrational and silly thought patterns too but we're not talking about that now
>>
>>16935838
What's wrong with selfies? My face is the most attractive part of me and a full body shot dilutes that.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.