[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I give up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1456553768387.jpg (84 KB, 752x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1456553768387.jpg
84 KB, 752x960
Tell me if I should give up.

I met this chick on Tinder last october. She lives 30 minutes away. No big deal. We clicked pretty quickly once we figured out we both love pokemans and battled each other.

I was dating this chick. Things were going well, we'd see each other every week or more and constantly message each other throughout the day. She understood my morbid /b/ and street trash raised sense of humor, We would play online together. We were never "officially" together. Things were going great until she started getting distant out of nowhere in late january.

For a week she would barely message me, and when she did, she would leave me hanging. But she would also message me first on some of those days. (I'm not a "plz respond" kind of guy) So I finally called her out on it one day.

She basically said that someone she had reached out to before we started being a thing I guess finally messaged back (I don't know the details, I didn't want to at the time) she said it'd be unfair to me to continue this with her unsure like this and it ended. I don't really know how it ended up with the other guy.

Flash forward to the past 2 weeks. Before we would talk maybe once a week after the whole thing ended. Now she is constantly messaging me all day again. And it feels like she wants something. She tried to get me to go watch a movie we had talked about going to see together. I kind of get the feeling she wants me back.

Should I find out what happened and give it another try or should I just cut it off?
>>
>>16934386
just cut it off, unless you are comfortable always being her platonic friend to fall back on when her romantic relationships fail.
>>
>>16934393
Unless sex is platonic I don't think it was platonic
>>
>>16934386
>Should I find out what happened and give it another try
Any reason not to do this? You're already in communication. Just ask her about the other guy.
>>
You were her backup plan. Now things with the other guy have fallen through, so she's falling back into you as the next best option.

Honestly it says something about both of you if you weren't her first choice. Maybe she's indecisive. Maybe she doesn't want to fuck up.

What I do know for sure is it wasn't very nice of her to fade away like that. If it was me, I'd be up front, blunt, and honest about my feelings and plans.

Source: been there done that. Only rather than fading I tell people what's up in an honest way
>>
>>16934417
even worse, it means she's a flake or borderline cheater. She got into a steady, sexual relationship with you and dumped you as soon as she thought she could trade up.
>>
Keep discussing, I'm definitely listening
>>
>>16934447
I think you should straight up find the right time and ask her
>"Anon what do you think about me?"
If she pauses in her answer, don't press. It means she's coming up with an answer. Give her a few moments. Read her facial expression and body language. If she seems inconvenienced by this little question, then it's time to back off (it's not happening). If she says "I'll answer later", it means she needs more time to come up with an answer. But if this stretches into a few days, and you hear nothing from her, then there's your answer.

However if she gives an honest answer to your honest question, then that's good. Don't be afraid to ask her to elaborate: girls never know what they want (me included).

Source: girl. I operate mostly through Feelings, emotions, and body language
>>
Well I guess this'll 404 soon.
Thanks for the insight guys.
I think for my own sake I'm gonna just find out what happened with that dude and it probably won't help.
Pretty much just gonna cut it
>>
>>16934661
Bumping while I'm at work :3
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.