[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask the same gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: _.jpg (79 KB, 473x354) Image search: [Google]
_.jpg
79 KB, 473x354
How do you perceive if your friends are "good". Good in terms of they care about you, they don't want to see you suffer, they don't want you around because their reason is to have one around to talk about themselfes. They suggest you ideas or try to give you tips.

I'm currently feeling a bit lost and I'm having this feeling, that those friends which I would consider as closer friends aren't really interested in me. Sometimes it seems, like they aren't really listening to what I have said in the past. Then something happens, against a favor I told them and they seem amazed or confused.

Then there are other times where I think about an topic/point and I don't want to ask them about their opinions or for a tip, because it seems their suggestion seems like they would also try to improve their situation. Regardless what negative effects it might give me.

Maybe I'm imagine this only in my head, so that's the reason I ask you.
>>
How do I stop thinking that all single guys are bitter, lonely and misogynistic?
>>
>>16933928
Stop basing your impression of people off of 4chan assholes
>>
>>16933928
What? Why would you think this?
>>
>>16933926
I've had both kinds of friends. One would tell me how important I was to her all the time, but in reality she didn't give two shits about how I felt about anything. Good friends offer their advice and offer to help you out when you're in trouble even without you asking. Just build new relationships with people and keep the good ones around while letting the old friendships die.
>>
>>16933945
>>16933943
Probably just been here too long to be honest
>>
>>16933956
Yeah you're probably right. Judging by the top popular threads right now the guys late night are super bitter and misogynistic. I feel like I should just ignore posts like that at this point.
>>
>>16933966
I usually just hide them or play along, but I guess I've just started to think that all guys are like that. It kinda sucks, I meet guys and chat to them and whatever, but I can't help but wonder if they go home and bitch about how awful women are. I almost feel like I have to make sure I'm not leading them on or anything in case they find something to be bitter about.
>>
>>16933980
Sounds like you could use some normal, well adjusted guy friends.
>>
>>16934005
I do. I think I just need to spend less time here.
>>
>>16934014
>I just need to spend less time here.
You and me both. Unfortunately /adv/ is where I go when I got nothing better to do.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.