[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This thing works ? grow ur penis permantly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Bathmate-Hydropump-Series.jpg (54 KB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
Bathmate-Hydropump-Series.jpg
54 KB, 640x350
This thing works ? grow ur penis permantly?
>>
>>16931374
lol no not at fucking all. Pretty fun to use for sexy play, and can make you huge and bulgey temporarily, but will absolutely not result in permanent penile growth.
>>
>>16931374
No
>>
shit looks painful
>>
>>16931426
it sells on ebay for 100$ - 150$, apparently lot of people buy this and is legit cuz rate positive, I mean too many people cant be all wrong... right?
>>
>>16931374
dude, why??? i believe you have a decent package and will satisfy a woman

>no homo
>>
>>16931607
Like i said, its hard to believe this is not legit if so many people buy it on ebay and rate positive
>>
This is penis lifting. Start out slow, then build up to gain. If you stop for a while you'll lose gains.
>>
>>16931621
I imagine many companies manage to fake those numbers even on ebay though.
>>
>>16931374
Penis pumps can help you get an erection if you have issues there.

They can result in penile enlargement, but the downside is that your dick will get kind of spongy and you can cause damage to the tissue.

Why wouldn't you just google this shit? There are actual doctors who have weighed in on this stuff.
>>
>>16931664
webMD
>>
lmao I saw my brother uses one, but he doesnt even fuck girls.

Work with what you have.
>>
>>16932006
Is 3.5 inches really worthy to work with?
>>
its just add the blood pressure in your penis so it will get more sensitive and bigger for a while (woman have the same things for clit)
>>
>>16932016
im 6 inches, but still happy
got the girth going. My bro is tall so maybe if he has 6 inches like me it looks disproportionate? idk
>>
>>16931562
dude, most reviews on products are fake, made by whoever is selling them
>>
Ive heard. Many companies owns customer bots. So the reviews are fake
>>
is 6 inches a good size for a dick ?
>>
There's a taoist method of penis growth that is known as the only real effective method.

You can't enlarge your penis's length, but there is 1-2 inches hidden away under your skin that can be stretched out.

In the shower, soak your dick in hot water. Then tug on it for nine seconds to the left, nine seconds to the right, nine seconds upwards, and nice seconds forward. Then soak again in hot water to absorb the sexual energy.

Another thing you can do is strengthen your dick by maintaining erections for 10-15 minutes daily. Also ejaculate as little as possible. The less you fap, the more sexual energy you have, so the more blood flows to your dick.

Doing kegels also helps.
>>
>>16931374
no, it just to prepare you for gay buttsex
>>
>>16932990
yes
>>
>>16931607
This. As long as you make her cum it doesn't matter how big your dick is. An orgasm is an orgasm.
>>
>>16932990
if you're asian
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.