[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lies, maybe cheating, maybe not.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1455159990483.jpg (90 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1455159990483.jpg
90 KB, 720x960
>Wife's Google location history says she's been at a couple rental properties of her client
>I spark up conversation asking if since she is working with several realtors and wants us to get a house if she has been to any of their properties
>she says no
>location history has the same house 2 days in a row at lunch time while I was gone
>she's definitely lying and probably cheating...
> 12 years together 3 kids
> Honestly don't know what to do with this info, it's just plaguing me, I should never have looked, but I had this odd feeling for the first time in years so of course it was gonna turn up something..
>>
>>16931363
>Honestly don't know what to do with this info
uh, hire a guy to follow your wife silly. I did and got the evidence I needed the first day. The only reason you wouldn't want to know for sure is you don't want to know and have no intention on leaving
>>
>>16931385
Hire a detective to confirm what you already know. Also call a lawyer to see how fucked you are, and to tell you what to do or not do so you can be less fucked.

Sorry man, that really sucks.
>>
>>16931409
Yea, that was one of my thoughts. Thanks for your time anon
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.