[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How far would you go?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (49 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
image.png
49 KB, 420x294
Why would people fake a relatio ship? What benefits do they have from doing so? How far would you even go with that and how can you tell if somebody is faking a relationship with you?
>>
>>16930338
It's one of those things you have to take case by case.
Ask yourself what could they gain from having a fake relationship?
>>
>>16930338
I don't think a guy could to be honest.
They just are not suited to multi task. a woman could however
>>
>>16930364
women usually fake relationships for money or social status. men fake for sex or boredom.
>>
This is just a female version of the fedora-tipping "nice guy."

Ignore it.
>>
What does this mean?

I'm confused. Please tell me what faking a relationship is?
>>
I think I know where this is coming from.

You're some guy who fucks around a lot. You like to be in control. When you pump and dump you want the woman to disappear. When she doesn't and she's pissed off, you accuse her of 'faking a relationship" or "stalking." and then you ghost her.

This is bullshit behavior that makes the situation much worse. These behaviors of young men are hostile, hurtful and anti-social. It is a way of humiliating women for being sexual and it fucking sucks.
>>
>>16931546
Op here and i'm female. I was wondering because lately i feel like my bf's words and actions don't quiet add up anymore.
>>
>>16931546
Sounds like you are a cumrag that gets "pumped and dumped" a lot
>>
>>16930338
Guaranteed sex, companionship
>>
>>16931569
Yeah, that's my fear. Do people really do that? Wy not actually have a relationship then when you found somebody that offers you those things?
>>
>>16931546
>>>/tumblr/
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.