[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to be cute as a guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 298491.png (450 KB, 493x649) Image search: [Google]
298491.png
450 KB, 493x649
Subject summarises my question. What can I do to be perceived as cute by the majority while being a guy?

I put a bit of effort into how I look, not too much just every day grooming, eyebrows, lashes, hair, light make up, etc and I often mix women's clothes with men's. Today I wore a sweater to uni almost exactly like the one in pic with a cute women's beanie and black jeans. Is this cute or have I got it all wrong?
>>
What's your height/weight? Judging from the pic and what you've said you're already cute but if you're fat or too tall you'd look weird as fuck in that.
>>
baggy sweaters a cute boy does make

Personal experience if you want to be called "cute" often, but in a little boy way, not "you're attractive" is to have a baby face. I get zero pussy because the only girls interested are in middle school.
>>
>>16930001
The way you obsess over being cute is somewhat creepy. Get a dog or a hamster.
>>
>>16930022
5'11 and 122lb tfw lanky. I thought it looked cute but I am a bit tall.

>>16930025
I have a baby face, people always comment. I'm not worried about that, I've been crushing on a qt alpha type guy in my statistics class, we always sit next to each other and I know he's bi but we're barely friends we just kind of sit next to each other.

>>16930029
Is it? I have a cat and a spider.
>>
>>16930046
Talk to this qt alpha. If he's interested, he'll probably continue the conversation or at least give you something to go on. If he's not, he'll give a one word answer.
>>
>>16930046
I'm an idiot, disregard everything I said.
>>
How do I find qt boys in the wild, OP?
>>
>>16930049
We do talk a bit but it's either class related or him talking about sports and me pretending to know anything about that.

We exchanged phone numbers awhile ago but never text or talk. I've never been in a relationship but wouldn't he ask me to do something out of class if he wanted to take things further? He isn't shy at all soo maybe he doesn't like me.
>>
>>16930058
There are lots at uni.
>>
>>16930085
>going to college all online

no qts for me

>>16930067
That's hard to say. No one can read his mind. All you can do is show an interest and see if he reciprocates. Maybe ask him to do something with you outside of class? Or start texting him?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.