[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I have 15 kids?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: kids.jpg (92 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
kids.jpg
92 KB, 800x600
I want a big family, how can I reasonably get one in the modern world?

I'm 24, male, white, good with money. Single and willing to move anywhere to make this happen.
>>
Find bitch
Bang bitch multiple times
Remember to forget protection
/thread
>>
It's really difficult to do this monogamously. You'd basically have to keep a girl aged 18-23 consistently pregnant for 12 years. If you start any older than that you start risking birth defects.
>>
Become a Mormon, Catholic, or Southern Baptist.
>>
Yeah as the others say, you'll need to start when the girl has just turned 18 and get her pregnant ASAP after each birth if you want to try and achieve 15.
>>
>>16929414
Or he could have multiple wives. Not at the same time like Muslims but once I've gets too old, divorce her and marry someone younger

Rupert Murdoch has 10 children
>>
>>16929208
You could try a third-world country. Like those in the carribean. Young women may see it as an escape from the shitty life. Just don't expect her to bring money since she'll probably won't have much of an education, will probably come from a poor family, and will be too busy being a kiddie-cannon.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.