[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I did manage to get this qt to get coffee with me. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1406974635063.jpg (107 KB, 800x595) Image search: [Google]
1406974635063.jpg
107 KB, 800x595
So I did manage to get this qt to get coffee with me. It's doubtful whether she'd ever have interest in me "in that way", but still, no point in not trying

It's been...2 years? since I last went out with a grill that isn't already my friends. I don't have a problem with talking to girls, but I think I should get some opinions on how to steer things in the right direction and not just be friends

I'm horribly curious and I get interested in all kinds of "unsexy" things sometimes. Should I avoid asking too much about her job? I know I shouldn't talk too much about myself, or at least pass the ball so to speak after each bit of personal info I share

But so general advice? The so called pretense so far is that we're meeting to catch up (we barely spoke like more than a year ago at a language class) and because I'll be visiting her country of origin. I mean both of these are true, and she's a nice person, I don't want to force things, but I also don't want to miss the opportunity

So....?

She's a somewhat shy, very smart, decent, stylish girl. Not sure if she has a bf but then again I shouldn't care much at this point, right?
>>
come on where are the pro's that are always swimming in pussy and have all the stale generic vague answers?

>but no seriously
>>
>>16928440
The whole "get coffee" start is not to see if you can not be yourself to get a girlfriend. The while point is to see if you two click. It's a mini date, so just ask questions, tell her what you do, talk about some small topics. It's not that hard to do. And if you feel that it went well, ask her on a date after.
>>
>>16928572
fair enough I s'pose

one thing somehow bothers me

how do I greet her lol

with my friens we sometimes hug and such, but with her that is obviously out of question, and pecks on the cheek prolly wouldn't work, especially given her culture

so I guess a smiley hello or w/e will do

such a freaking bother, but she's a really nice girl ;__; this will feel so bad afterwards when I get rejected
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.